This past weekend has triggered the "get wet" gene in many of us, with temperures into the 80s...and it's onlyApril!

If you've got a boat or other type of watercraft, Montana Fish Wildlife and Parks wants to make sure you've got it registered.

Montana watercraft need to have displayed the new, free 2011-214 validation decals. Many people have permanently registered their boats, sailboats and personal watercraft (such as  jet skis). However, you still need to get two decals every three years to the FWP regional and area offices.

You can also order them on-line and get 'em in the mail. No matter where you get them, you'll need to provide a receipt from the County Treasurer.

If you have a new boat, the County Treasurer will give you your first set of validation decals when you register the craft.

Then go get wet!