Three of the Most Expensive Hotels in America Are in Montana
If you were asked to name the most expensive hotel in the U.S., you’d probably choose a posh hotel in one of the big cities like New York, but a new survey reveals the priciest location is in Philipsburg, Montana.
A survey by Luxury-Hotels.com finds The Ranch at Rock Creek in Philipsburg is the most expensive hotel in the U.S., based on the average daily price for a standard double room for the period spanning June through September 2012. Folks pay, on average, $2,279 per night at The Ranch. And that’s based on double occupancy.
Here are the ten most expensive hotels in the U.S., according to Luxury-Hotels.com:
- The Ranch at Rock Creek - Philipsburg, Montana, $2,279
- The Point - Lake Placid, New York, $1,848
- Brush Creek Ranch - Saratoga, Wyoming, - $1,770
- Twin Farms - Barnard, Vermont, - $1,698
- Mii Amo - Sedona, Arizona, $1,560
- Firehole Ranch - West Yellowstone, Montana, $1,414
- Amangiri - Canyon Point, Utah, $1,284
- Auberge du Soleil - Rutherford, California, $1,085
- The Villa by Barton G - Miami Beach, Florida, $1,056
- The Resort at Paws Up - Greenough, Montana, $1,021
Subscribe to this YouTube channel and never miss an update: