A home explosion in Anaconda lit up emergency lines after waking up a good portion of the city on Wednesday night, March 18. The explosion was so fierce it bowed the walls of nearby homes, and embedded shards of glass in the sides of vehicles
An employee of a Missoula auto body shop, who was injured in an explosion and fire when a spark ignited fumes from lacquer thinner, has died at Harborview Medical Center in Seattle. He was identified as Bruce Hall, 44.
It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on .
To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you.
To activate your account, please confirm your password.
When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.
*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.
Welcome back to AM 1240 KLYQ
It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://klyq.com using your original account information.