Ten Things You Should Not Buy at Walmart
Walmart saves you money on many items, but some things you are better off buying elsewhere. According to a recent report, these are the 10 things you should NOT be buying at Walmart.
Push play for the Top 5:
The rest of the top 10 are as follows:
6. Large appliances, like a refrigerator. Stores like Sears and Best Buy tend to run more sales on appliances, and usually offer free delivery.
7. Batteries. They're a lot cheaper at warehouse stores like Costco and Sam's Club.
8. Sheets. You'll find higher quality ones at stores like T.J. Maxx and Ross.
9. Pre-paid cell phones. They only cost $45 a month, but you don't get great coverage, their customer service is terrible, and the phones themselves aren't great.
10. Groceries. They run a few deals to get people to shop there. But overall, you're better off going to a grocery store.