Harvesting Fright at the Field of Screams
The Field of Screams is up and running south of Victor, Montana! By far one of the creepiest Halloween events Montana puts on every year! Here's what the Field of Screams Facebook page posted about the activities they offer:
Daytime events for kids include: Hayride, Haunted cornfield walk (w/o the actors!), treasure hunt, hay tower & slide, free photo of your group, and kids get a pumpkin while supplies last.
NIGHT ATTRACTION: 18 years in a row, Montana's Best Haunted Attraction. If you like getting scared, this is the event for you. Fright photo available at the end of your reaction.
WHAT: Field of Screams
WHERE: Victor, Montana
- Conveniently located on Hwy 93 just 4.5 miles South of Victor and 30 minutes south of Missoula. Mile Marker 55. We are on the West side of the highway. Lots of parking available.
WHEN: September 29th - October 31st
- Field of Screams Haunting
- September 29th - October 31st, 2017
- WEDNESDAY ~ 7:30pm-9pm
- FRIDAY & SATURDAY ~ 7:30pm-10pm
- Children of the Candy Corn
- September 29th - October 28th 2017
- FRIDAY ~ 5pm-6:30pm
- SATURDAY ~ 3pm-6:30pm
- Children of the Candy Corn - All Ages $7
- Haunted Attractions - $15