That Gyro Is A Little Well-done
An electrical short caused a fire at Hamilton's Greek Gyros Express Thursday morning, July 14. The drive-through restaurant on US 93 had not yet opened for the day when someone spotted smoke coming from the rear of the building.
A quick response by the Hamilton Volunteer Fire Department held the fire to one room. There was fire, smoke and water damage to the building and appliances. Owner Michelle Horsley said the damage would've been much worse, and she thanked the firemen for their quick action.
Michelle hopes that the business will only be shut down for about a week, and she said, "I'm NOT adding barbeque!"